WVU TAB provides educational opportunities, including workshops, webinars, and materials, to educate stakeholders on brownfield redevelopment and its impacts.
Workshops and webinars are often held in coordination with US EPA, state environmental agencies, and other TAB providers.
Educational materials may cover a wide range of topics, including:
- Technical aspects of contamination and assessment
- Potential health impacts at and adjacent to brownfield sites
- How to engage communities in brownfields redevelopment
- Financing available for redevelopment
- Funding resources available through the US EPA, state, and local brownfield programs
To find a current list of upcoming events and webinars, visit Events.
Downloadable resources and links to helpful websites can be found under Resources.
For specific questions, please contact us at email@example.com.